Lady Gaga is not a pony or a character on Degrassi, but i can do whatever the fuck i want because i made this wiki so i don't care.
Lady Gaga is a professional troll, and she loves to mess with her fans more than anything else in the world.
Shit, She's AccomplishedEdit
- Lady Gaga from outer space was the first bitch in ten years to have both her debut singles to be #1 (Ironically, Shittina A-Gorilla was the last to do so).
- Lady Gaga sold the most digital copies for a chick with Just Dance (your ass off)
- Gaga actually has talent and was one of 20 kids to get early admission into NYU
- Learning how to light hairspray cans on fire, all while being a stripper at the same time
- Apparently, Gaga achieved the title of being the first female, I mean first female American, I mean first human to sell 100 billion copies of her album The Fame... in Mars. She is considering to live there to continue her career so that she feels more accepted. i totally took this from somewhere else. tehehehe
Lady Gaga wrote a song called "Fashion" which she didn't use and she left it. But Heidi being the pathetic bitch she is picked it up off the ground and sung it with her shitty vocals and added auto-tune. Next day she leaked it on to the internet. Then Lady Gaga was asked by real music producers to record a version for "Confessions of Someone Who Shoplifts" Soundtrack. Once Heidi Montag's fake husband and wannabe "wangstah" Spencer Pratt heard of this he took the press opportunity and said the following about Lady Gaga: "I can't get over that she [Gaga] is a huge pop icon of the world. People are acting like she's the new Britney Spears … I don't know even why this girl gets so much attention and press. I guess if you dress like a fool and have crazy, ridiculous haircuts, people start paying attention."
Ironically Spencer is the biggest fucktard on the face of the planet, and Heidi can't sing for shit. Let's just send them back to Costa Rica and tell them they're participating in season 3 of "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!", and leave them there for the next 50 years.